Physiotherapy means physiotherapeutic system of medicine which includes examination, treatment, advice and instructions to any person preparatory to or for the purpose of or in connection with movement dysfunction, bodily malfunction, physical disorder, disability, healing and pain from trauma and disease, physical and mental conditions using physical agents including exercise, mobilization, manipulation, mechanical and electrotherapy, activity and devices or diagnosis, treatment and prevention However, various other health professionals e.g., Chiropractic, Osteopathy) use some physical therapeutic methods. A program of physical therapy will typically involve caregivers.
Our team of trained professionals in the Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Department emphasizes on the patient’s day-to-day functioning and enhancing their quality of life. Our goal is to design a unique programme for recovery, health and wellness that fits each patient’s needs.
Goals of Physiotherapy:
- Promotion of fitness and healthcare
- Prevention of disabilities
- Identifying causes for dysfunction (like pain, muscle https://www.viagrasansordonnancefr.com/ tightness)
- Treatment and rehabilitation of dysfunctions
- Maximizing independence in activities of daily living.