The Department of Orthopaedic Surgery is providing best facilities in Sirsa in terms of all types of trauma cases, Joint replacement surgeries, complex fractures, corrective surgery of limbs etc. At present it is a full-fledged department providing modern orthopaedic care to the people in and around Sirsa. Best outcomes of all sort of operative cases are also supportive by modular OT complex with all modern facilities in that.
In order to constantly add value to its services and enhance learning, the Orthopaedic Department at Sanjivani Hospital (A Super & Multispeciality Hospital) organizes workshops and lectures regularly and invites various faculties to share their experience and expertise.
The different types of surgeries undertaken at the Department of Orthopaedics include:
- Complex Skeletal Trauma Surgery
- General Orthopaedics
- Spinal Surgeries
- Total Joint Replacements
Specialised treatment offered by the Orthopaedics Department:
- Complicated trauma reconstruction surgery (Acetabulum, Shoulder wrist elbow and knee joints)
- Total joint replacement of hip and knee and its revision procedure
- Traumatic spinal injuries and other spinal degenerative spinal conditions (Pedical screw fixation, diskectomy spinal decompression)
- Vertibroplasty and Kyphoplasty
- Ligametous reconstruction of knee joint acl/pcl and menisectomy