Department of Dentistry in Sanjivani Hospital (A Super & Multispeciality Hospital) is well-known for all sort of superspeciality care in dentistry. As a department of Sanjivani Hospital (A Super & Multispeciality Hospital), we have the expertise and facilities to treat a wide variety of patients. The Department of Dentistry offers diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental disorders and diseases of the oral cavity. The department has three doctors, dental mechanics and attendants to cater to various services.
Facilities and Services offered at the Department of Dentistry range through the different aspects of dental care and complete oral health:-
- Diagnosis of dental diseases and treatment planning.
- Extraction of decayed and mobile teeth under local anaesthesia.
- Filling of tooth cavity with silver, composite resin, Fuji Ionomer filling material.
- Uncomplicated root canal therapy (RCT)
- Complete and partial acrylic dentures.
- Removable orthodontic appliance.
- Repair of broken dentures & appliances.
- Acrylic crown.
- Rebasing and relining of loose dentures.
- Ceramic & metal crown.
- Obturator plate for cleft palate.
- Complicated RCT of posterior teeth.
- Post retained ceramic crown.
- Aesthetic dentistry.
- Tooth bleaching and whitening.
Advanced Surgical Treatment
- Intra oral incision and drainage of dental abscess.
- Surgical extraction of Impacted 3rd molar tooth.
- Reduction in Mandible/ Maxilla fracture and immobilization with arch bar splint and inter dental wiring under GA.
- Complicated Mandible / Maxilla fracture with Titanium bone plates and screws under GA. With open reduction method & internal fixation.
- Enucleating of dental cyst under LA/GA.
- Surgical excision of soft tissue benign & malignant growth under LA/GA.